Monday, April 23, 2012

One year of blogging!

That was then
This is now
Per usual, I'm one step behind on remembering important dates. I was just looking back through my blog history and realized that April 20th, 2011 was my first blog post. I've actually been blogging for one year! Go me! I'm pretty pumped about this because there are a lot of other things I could/should be doing with my time (grading papers, cleaning my house, working out), but I'm glad I've been able to carve out a little time for blogging both for me and Miss B. Looking at Ella now, it's hard to believe that she was ever younger than she is. A year ago, she'd only been walking for a few months, knew maybe 20 words, and was just figuring out how to use a spoon. Fast forward one year and the girl is "reading" books to us, counting in Spanish, and sliding down spiral slides all by herself. It's amazing to spend every day watching this little human grow, and I'm so glad you guys are watching too.

No comments:

Post a Comment