Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beezer is the Best

So, my husband informed me yesterday that my last couple of blog posts have been pretty negative about the beez, so I figured I should do a post about how awesome and super cute she is. Here is a list of some of the best things about Gabriella Marguerite:

1. When you put a clip in her beautiful, curly hair, she gets all excited about how pretty she looks
2. She likes to splash in the bath tub and walk around naked, with her cute butt all out and proud.
3. She knows where her belly button, feet, and hands are.
4. She knows how to put her hands palm up as if to say, "I don't know."
5. She has an excited "dad stop tickling me" laugh and a devious "You're not putting that diaper on me" laugh.
6. She blows kisses.
7. She eats hummus with a spoon.
8. She gets all excited when I pick her up at daycare.
9. Yesterday she put pieces of an omelet inside a hollow Easter egg and was very proud of herself.
10. When she gets up in the morning, she lays her little head against my shoulder and puts her arms around me....magic.

She drives me crazy, but she is my little nugget and I adore her!

No comments:

Post a Comment